Where We Play
We play at Loyola University's Recreational Sports Complex (four courts) and Tulane University's Reily Center. The Loyola University Recreational Sports Complex (a.k.a. RecPlex or RC on map below) is located on the fifth floor of the parking garage. Park on or near Calhoun Street and enter via Freret Street. Take the elevator to the 5th floor and simply tell the person at the front desk that you are here for badminton.
- Take the Carrollton Avenue exit, Exit 232. Follow South Carrollton 0.8 miles.
- Take a left onto Fontainebleau Dr. Go down Fontainebleau Dr. 0.4 miles to the 4-way stop.
- Turn right onto Broadway St. Take Broadway St for 1.1 miles to the 3rd stoplight.
- Take a left onto Freret St. Go down Freret St. 0.4 miles. You will pass the Loyola RecPlex on the right hand side.
- When you come to Calhoun St. at the second light, take a right and look for a parking spot on the street. Walk back to the Rec Plex and take the elevator up to the 5th floor.
Google Maps Link, then click "Get directions: To here"
The Tulane Reily Center is located at 31 Janet Yulman Way, New Orleans 70118. You will be able to park for free at the parking garage located next to the Reily Center during our play hours. Enter the building from the front steps, tell the front desk that you’re there for badminton, and follow the red arrow (see map below) to the area marked “Downtown Gym”. That is where the courts will be.