Members who are not fully vaccinated must wear masks at all times inside the facility (including during play).
All players must first submit their full name, email address, phone number, and home address to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be cleared for entry into the facility.
Please refrain from going into parts of the facility outside of restrooms and our court area. Do not use the weight room or the upstairs track area.
Please also take a moment to familiarize yourself with our COVID-19 Response Plan, developed based on Loyola University guidelines and with input from RecPlex management.
NOBC COVID-19 Response Plan
· NOBC members will abide by all Loyola University New Orleans guidelines for slowing the spread of COVID-19, including:
o Bringing their own hand sanitizer and other cleaning materials
o Complying with social distancing markings
o Limiting elevator occupancy to a maximum of 4 people
o Non-vaccinated members will wear masks at all times inside the facility
o Avoiding physical contact with others
o Maintaining an up to date list of contact information for all participants
· Members will self monitor for signs of acute respiratory illness (i.e. cough, shortness of breath), and avoid attending NOBC events until symptom-free for at least 72 hours.
· Those who appear to have symptoms or become sick during play will be asked to go home immediately.
· Members will self-report any cases of possible exposure and avoid attending NOBC events for at least 14 days.
· Members who have tested positive for COVID-19 must notify club officials immediately and will not be allowed to play for at least 14 days from diagnosis.
· If a member is confirmed to have COVID-19, intra-club contact tracing will be used to determine other members who may have been exposed. Those members will be asked to refrain from attending NOBC events for at least 14 days.
· NOBC will notify Loyola University New Orleans of any confirmed COVID-19 cases amongst members who have participated in events at the RecPlex within 14 days of diagnosis.