Loyola University Recreational Sports Complex (a.k.a. RecPlex), Fifth Floor, above the parking garage.
Uptown, New Orleans, on Freret St. between Broadway Ave. and Calhoun
St. See map below. The building labeled "RC" is the Recreational Sports
Complex. Street parking can often be found on Calhoun St. near Freret
- Take the Carrollton Avenue exit, Exit 232. Follow South Carrollton 0.8 miles.
- Take a left onto Fontainebleau Dr. Go down Fontainebleau Dr. 0.4 miles to the 4-way stop.
- Turn right onto Broadway St. Take Broadway St for 1.1 miles to the 3rd stoplight.
- Take a left onto Freret St. Go down Freret St. 0.4 miles. You will pass the Loyola RecPlex on the right hand side.
- When you come to Calhoun St. at the second light, take a right and
look for a parking spot on the street. Walk back to the Rec Plex and
take the elevator up to the 5th floor.
Google Maps Link, then click "Get directions: To here"